Friday 11 February 2011

Coincidence

A coincidence is the occurring of an event in conjunction with any some conditions, e.g. another event. As such, a coincidence occurs when something uncanny, accidental and unexpected happens under conditions named, but not under a defined relationship  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coincidence


MY STORY N1
11 Feb 2011 at 23:10
I haven't been on a facebook for about 2 weeks, and today i decided to check out what's going on there - any new messages etc. I noticed a profile of my friend "A" and checked if she has any new pics- she always has something cool there. The first album was "Mobile uploads". I noticed a photo of her and her new boyfriend. He is nice , but 15 years older then her. At that point i thought: "hmm, i think my friend "A" deserves somebody better then him"
(To see enlarged version  of this chart - press Ctrl + on PC keyboard)

1 hour later:                         12 Feb 2011 00:14 I received a call from "A" . She was crying, very upset - she had an argument with her boyfriend. She asked me if she can stay a night in my place - I said - sure, come. 
She was having a dinner with her bf in a restaurant. As "A" is very good looking and happy person- she always attracts attention from men and women. That evening same happened- she was feeling happy, excited, and her bf didn't like that. After a dinner they had an argument on their way home in a cab.

Sat, 12 Feb 2011 00:10:00 GMT



                     
My assumptions about this story are:
at 23:10 i sent my thought to the universe
"A" and her bf started argument start to build up at the same time - after 11pm.
I didn't mean to create a negative energy.  "A" is a great person and i would never wish anything bad to her - only good wishes.

Coincidence???

============================================

MY STORY N2
3rd of February 2011
I was suppose to have a date with a guy I met on Internet  few weeks ago.
He lives in different city, and comes to my city from time to time. So when he offered to meet up on Thursday 7pm- I agreed.
Just before that Thursday I got ill - sore throat, high temperature, headache etc (Tuesday).
I took lots of medicine and on Thursday I was feeling better , but still had a very painful sore throat.
I wasn't feeling full of energy, but didn't want to cancel our meeting as he might think that i'm trying to avoid him, and also he booked restaurant with a evening show. So I decidednot to cancel our meeting.
Thursday morning - I felt exhausted, lazy, no desire to go out of my flat at all.

I started getting ideas in my mind that - would be great if the guy could come up with some sort of excuse.

And guess what: Thursday around 3pm i got an sms from the guy , saying that he is in hospital with broken leg.
His friend who is in London with him cannot collect tickets, so if I want - I can go to his hotel and collect tickets for the show.

I was shocked.....

My assumptions about this story are:
1) The guy chenged his mind about meeting me and made an excuse.
1) I can make things happen ! (well, very unlikely. 1st one sounds much more realistic. But hey, you never know :( )
Again i produced a negative energy into universe- and it happened - i didn't mean it - but it happened.

Coincidence???

========================================================================
========================================================================
========================================================================

MY Story N3 or "Law of Attraction - Have You Made Room For It?
"
19 Jan 2010    Unbelievable inspiration and motivation - after reading this article http://ezinearticles.com/?Law-of-Attraction---Have-You-Made-Room-For-It?&id=711430

I started cleaning living room- imagining that someone was suppose to visit me- and in few hours- the door bell rung- neighbour stuck in a lift- and I went to open the door for people from Fire Brigade.
Then engineer arrived to repair lift- and when he was going downstairs- one of my neighbours that I fancy alot - lets call him "F" was coming up- engineer stood for a moment on 4rth floor and "F" passesd by him, then engineer came over to my door and i went out- "F" kept his door open and heard me talking to engineer- after engineer left- "F" knocked at my door and said that he heard my voice and came to say "Hi"

So here we are! My energy was soooo high that it made all these things happen just only because i wanted that the person i like, to visit me :)  :)  :)  Lovely !!!! Thank you universe for this gift ! :)


Coincidence???
Hmm, very UNlikely in this case!!!

According to Joel Hipps from the Southern California Psychic Institute:

    "Seriousness is a very low vibration (ex you are depressed, nothing is working etc)
    AMUSEMENTS are very HIGH vibrations. If you think back over your life – where did you have a hard    time? It wasn’t when you were having fun, it was when you were taking things seriously.
    And so on energy level - if you want to start to move more into the direction you like to, you have to get    out of the serious part and start to get into amusement and then that allows the energy to flow much more    and allows you to get to what you’re trying to get much easier, because you don’t get .stuck when you’re having fun................. you get stuck when you stop having fun."
     Watch this video on youtube:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmrWQkeNr4s    1:25-2:11

So all that excitement, happy music made the energy flow and help me to get what i wanted much easier :)
Here we are. Be happy and have fun! :)



(To see enlarged version  of this chart - press Ctrl + on PC keyboard)


                  

No comments:

Post a Comment